الأحد، 22 يوليو 2012

What I have learned from Academic Communication


I have learned many things different than other subjects. Mr. Vance helped us to improve our skills in many things. We have used new way of learning like presenting, posting and making survey. We have used whatever we learned in our assignments and work in class. We find new thing that make our work easier and helpful. We used in presenting Prezi its batter more than PowerPoint. We try also to share our work with friends. This subject made a lot of changes on me.  What I like from this subject is most of work in laptop.  I really enjoyed doing Prezi and blogger.
It was very interesting and useful for me.  In the end we thank to Mr. Vance because he teach us things that will helped us in daily life and we will use it every time. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق